Metal Process Dust Collector
Thermal metal spraying, also known as thermal spraying or metallization, is a process that pushes molten or semi-molten material onto a substrate which creates a coating on the surface to improve the properties or characteristics of the substrate. The spraying material may include pure metal, alloy, ceramic, cermet or plastic and can be transformed into powder, wire or bar. Common thermal spraying process include plasma arc spraying, combustion spraying, arc spraying, wire flame spraying, high-speed flame spraying, cold spraying and powder flame spraying. Thermal metal spraying is widely used in a variety of industries and applications, among which metal processing is common, including automobiles, agriculture, aerospace, gas turbines, gas or petrochemical industries.
Not all coating materials end up on the product during the various spray processes. Some of the coating material leaked into the environment in the form of overspray / spray. Thus, only efficient and accurate collection and extraction can guarantee a high quality finished product.
Thermal spraying is a process with different applications in various fields of industry. Thus, the design of the dust removal system must always be tailored to specific spraying methods, materials and local conditions.
For effective design and quote preparation, we prepared a questionnaire that includes the following:
- What type of material will be extracted?
- What is the required separation efficiency?
- What will be the method of disposal?
- What is the fire and explosion protection?
- What is the air flow?
- Sinter-Plate Filter/Sinterlamellenfilter
- Cartridge Dust Collector
- Wet Dust Collector
- Cyclone Dust Separator
- Sinter-plate Dust Collector
- BIBO Filter Housing Unit
- Welding Fume Extractor
- Pharmaceutical Dust Collector
- HVAC Dust Collector
- Powder Coating Dust Collector
- Laser Fume Extractor
- Centrifugal Fan
- Other Dust Collection Machine
- Baghouse/Bag Type Dust Collector
- Other HVAC Ventilation Equipments
- Pleated Dust Filters/Air Filters
- Explosion Proof Devices